One of the surprising things to me is how unintentional people are about the talent that God has given them. My observation is that undeveloped talent is one of the greatest lids placed on people lives today. So, with that being said, here is the question:
What are you intentionally doing to develop the talent that God has given you?
Here are a few suggestions:
- Take a Strength Finders Test
- Hire a Personal Coach (I know you can’t afford one! I can see why you wouldn’t want to sacrifice your cable or cell phone to invest in your future. Reality, you can’t afford not to get coaching from somewhere!!!)
- Go to a conference
- Do a Biblical Study on the topic that ties to your talent
- Get a mentor
- Read a book a month
- Memorize scriptures that encourage you
- Quit having a pity party over how you have seen your best days and didn’t steward them well
- Embrace God’s grace
- Live life with excellence
- Change your habits! Stop doing some things that are holding you back!
- Evaluate everything!
I could go on forever on this one! God has something great in store for you! Go discover it! Let me know how you intentionally invest in your talent.